Tuesday, November 13, 2007

How To Lose A Guy

Yesterday, I watched "How to lose a guy in 10 days" on a German TV channel. I liked the movie and endured even the (as per usual) too long and too many commercial breaks. The strange thing was that I liked the movie although I didn't find any of the actors or actresses even remotely attractive.

The German Wikipedia entry tells me, that the movie was largely panned by the critics because of being "predictable" and "frumpy". Then again, relationships between guys and girls are predictable, including all the courting and flirting actions leading to them.

As for me, it is much easier to lose me. Bringing a little, ugly dog which pees on my belongings alone would do it. But in real life, the girls are usually much more imaginative...

No comments: